CANADA   >  Study Visa  

Study Visa
Study Visa

Study Visa
More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French.
To study in Canada, in most cases you need a study permit or a temporary resident visa, though not everyone must have these documents.

If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, most foreign nationals must apply for a study permit.
A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute for the duration of the specified course or program.

Canadian study permits are only issued after you have been accepted at a Canadian college, university or other accredited educational institution designated to receive international students.

Eligibility to study in Canada:

*You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
*You must prove that you have enough money to pay for:
A-tuition fees;
B-living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada; and
C-Return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.

*You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
*You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay.

How Bizztonic Immigration Services will assist you:
*To select the best designated educational institutes in different levels of study, suitable with your needs and conditions such as
*McGill University, Concordia University, University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, University of Alberta , etc. 
*British Columbia Institute of Technology, George Brown College, Southern Alberta Institute of Technology and etc.
*To apply for getting the admission from that educational institute ;
*And apply for the study permit.

Visitor:069780    Design by Vision Networks